No. 1 Service Marketplace in Indonesia
Seekmi (SM) is a first of its kind in Asia Service Marketplace that will simplify the process of finding and engaging local service providers. We are changing the way people find and book services. It’s going to be a thrilling year, and we are looking for an incredibly talented person to innovate, drive employee engagement, deliver the best customer experience, and optimize performance as we aggressively scale.
- Work closely with Product Manager, VP Engineering, and members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during product planning, including expertise required and total number of development hours required, etc.
- Engage discussion with proper channel regarding appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to company.
- Communicate to the VP Engineering and Product Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to company.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform.
- Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language.
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project, to write a specific section of the program.
- Combining all elements of the program design and testing it.
- Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended.
- Conducting testing and installing the program into production.
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- Evaluating and increasing the program's effectiveness.
- Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary.
- Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately.
- Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators.
- Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge.
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
- To be updated with current technology trends and how they could be applied.
- Highly responsible and motivated to accomplish the given tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related fields from a reputable university with excellent GPA.
- Minimal 1 year experience in software development for web (PHP CodeIgniter framework preferred)
- Rapid prototyping and software engineering skills in UI libraries across multiple platforms (primarily Web technologies)
- Hands-on experience using source control tools such as GIT.
- Good time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Experience with a user-centered design process and building for users’ needs
- Experience with Agile development methods, like Scrum, Kanban, etc is a plus
- Experience with NodeJS engine is a plus.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta
- Flexible approach when working in a team or individually.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.