SeekMi (SM) is a first of its kind in Asia Service Marketplace that will simplify the process of finding and engaging local service providers. We are changing the way people find and book services. It’s going to be a thrilling year, and we are looking for an incredibly talented person to innovate, drive employee engagement, deliver the best customer experience, and optimize performance as we aggressively scale.
- Manage and coordinate vendor processes and methods to approve vendors.
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
- Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required.
- Identify improvement areas as well as prepare solutions.
- Identify and implement continuously enhance efficiencies associated with vendor management and produce fulfillment.
- Participate to formulate workflow processes, methods and policies for applying vendors
- Perform as functional bridge amongst external vendors and the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject/discipline
- At least 2 years experience in a related field
- Strong problem solving skills and good relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt and respond to different characters
- Risk management skills - to analyze, anticipate and balance risks
- A belief in helping small businesses grow across Indonesia.