No. 1 Service Marketplace in Indonesia
Seekmi is the #1 Home & Office Care Service App in Indonesia, helping Indonesians with their laundry, cleaning, AC repairs, and more. We are changing the way people find and book services home care services and we have many exciting projects in the pipeline, setting 2018 to be a very thrilling year. We are looking for an incredibly talented person to innovate, drive employee engagement, deliver the best customer experience, and optimize performance as we aggressively scale.
- Contribute to process improvements for the Company’s CS and Vendor Teams, as well as the operations’ team’s SOP
- Assist in finding solutions and shortcuts to problems that may arise in the system
- Increase the supply of vendors for Seekmi
- Assist in increasing and maintaining the quality of Seekmi’s vendors
- Assist in creating training programs and regulations that the vendors will need to abide by
- Research and identify other problems that may arise
- Identify opportunities in the market that will benefit the business
- Assist with analysing customer service performance
- Managing quality assurance training programs
Assist in business & vendor partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject/discipline from a top university with a reputable GPA.
- At least 1 year of working experience is preferred
- International exposure preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and good relationship management skills
- An excellent team player, but is able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- A belief in helping small businesses grow across Indonesia.