No. 1 Service Marketplace in Indonesia
Want to work for a exciting, fun, and fast-growing start-up?
We are looking for exceptional people to help us grow our company into Asia’s next biggest thing! If you are smart, hard-working, and ambitious, this could be your opportunity to shine!
Seekmi is the premiere Service Marketplace in Asia. We help simplify the way people find local service providers such as fitness instructors, handymen, language tutors, and more. Seekmi is part of the prominent EMTEK Group, Indonesia’s largest and most successful media holding group, which runs SCTV, Indosiar, Liputan6.com, and more.
Seekmi is looking for an SEO Specialist based in Jakarta to start immediately.
The SEO Specialist develops and implements Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and campaigns that result in top rankings on major search engines. This position will be responsible for all aspects of SEO and Search Engine Marketing including: keyword research, Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns, content optimization, link building, and performance analysis/reporting.
• Develop/execute SEO strategies to achieve and maintain top rankings on major search engines
• Conduct keyword analysis, keyword research and keyword bidding across multiple campaigns (PPC, organic search, other platforms etc.)
• Develop, test and optimize landing pages using A/B and multivariate testing methodologies
• Develop and execute link building strategy; optimize links for search relevance and implement link building programs/tactics
• Write and edit basic HTML and CSS to develop landing pages that enhance campaigns and results
• Optimize HTML according to SEO best-practices
• Create landing pages and optimize copy in company’s Content Management System (CMS) and Lead Management System
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; 3-5 years SEO/organic search marketing and paid search experience in Digital Agency or in-house marketing/lead generation function
• Proven track record achieving top search rankings by optimizing websites, mining Website analytics data, and keyword research and analysis
• Prior experience managing Google AdWords is a must – certification preferred
• Expert in Google Analytics usability and reporting – certification preferred
• Paid search methodologies and hands-on experience with PPC/paid search best practices; experience developing and implementing campaigns that generate inbound linking
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, as well as SQL; working knowledge of HTML/CSS; familiar with CMS systems