No. 1 Service Marketplace in Indonesia
Quality Assurance Engineer will develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology from a top University with a GPA above 3.0 required
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven working experience in software development
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Proven working experience in automation test like Selenium and Appium
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus