No. 1 Service Marketplace in Indonesia
Want to work for a exciting, fun, and fast-growing start-up?
We are looking for exceptional people to help us grow our company into Asia’s next biggest thing! If you are smart, hard-working, and ambitious, this could be your opportunity to shine!
Seekmi is the premiere Service Marketplace in Asia. We help simplify the way people find local service providers such as fitness instructors, handymen, language tutors, and more. Seekmi is part of the prominent EMTEK Group, Indonesia’s largest and most successful media holding group, which runs SCTV, Indosiar, Liputan6.com, and more.
We are looking for a iOS / Android Full Stack Developer based in Jakarta to start immediately.
If you are an Android Developer in Mobile Applications interested in building front-end, back-end and full stack services and interested in building platforms that may enable new devices or span multiple devices and device types then we are interested in you! As an iOS / Android Full Stack Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java so we expect you to have strong technical knowledge of iOS and Android mobile application development. Responsibilities
• Implement proof-of-concept prototypes for fast iterative testing.
• Solve tough engineering problems in unexplored domains.
• Collaborate with other engineers to integrate cutting-edge functionality into novel prototypes.
• Strengthen and expand upon prototypes for delivery to product organizations.
• Maintain constant awareness of new toolkits, libraries, data sets, APIs, web services as they emerge.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• 3+ years experience in software development for mobile platforms (Android and iOS preferred)
• 3+ years Java programming experience
• Rapid prototyping and software engineering skills in UI libraries across multiple platforms (primarily iOS / Android and web technologies).
• Experience creating back-end services and platforms that can be leveraged by user-facing applications and other services.
• Ability to quickly learn and use diverse tools and technologies.
• Strong attention to detail and resourceful ability to get any job done.
• Experience with a user-centered design process and building for users’ needs.
• Hands on experience in building applications for multiple mobile platforms (e.g. Android, iOS).
• Solid foundation/experience in AOSP, C++, Tizen and deploying services like AWS, GCP etc. preferred