SeekMi (SM) is a first of its kind in Asia Service Marketplace that will simplify the process of finding and engaging local service providers. We are changing the way people find and book services. It’s going to be a thrilling year, and we are looking for an incredibly talented person to innovate, drive employee engagement, deliver the best customer experience, and optimize performance as we aggressively scale.
- Illustrate and explain concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic and business concepts.
- Support the team in content ideation based on audience insight, brand guideline, and cultural trend.
- Develop innovative design multimedia solutions within the constraints of cost and time.
- Create designs, concepts and sample layout for print collateral such as brochures, newsletter, banners, posters, etc.
- Design content in the tone and personality of the brand.
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to overall project.
- Graduated with a Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts or other related fields with excellent GPA.
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,Adobe InDesign (please include portfolio in CV)
- Ability in 3D design and video editing is a plus.
- Good presentation and communication skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to colleagues.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Flexible approach when working in a team or individually.
- Open minded, creative, and can think out of the box.
- Good personality and energetic.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
- Capability to work with minimal supervision.