Want to work for an exciting, fun, and fast-growing start-up?
We are looking for exceptional people to help us grow our company into Asia’s next biggest thing! If you are smart, hard-working, and ambitious, this could be your opportunity to shine!
Seekmi is the premiere Service Marketplace in Asia. We help simplify the way people find local service providers such as fitness instructors, handymen, language tutors, and more. Seekmi is part of the prominent EMTEK Group, Indonesia’s largest and most successful media holding group, which runs SCTV, Indosiar, Liputan6.com, and more.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer based in Jakarta to start immediately.
You love to design everything from print pieces to interactive experiences. You love to find inspiration, explore new concepts, and create work you believe in. You have the experience to influence the trajectory of the brand directly through the marketing projects you work on, such as: web experiences, app experiences, emails, books, posters, presentations, swag, signage, and more. As an instrumental member of the design group, you will help influence all brand and marketing projects, as well as the product experience as a key collaborator.
• Solid portfolio with diverse projects and mediums from print to interactive
• Great attention to detail in typography, composition, and craftsmanship
• Human-centric approach to design that is friendly, vibrant, and approachable
• The belief that collaboration makes for a better product and culture
• Highly skilled in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Keynote
• Minimum of 4 years of experience
Experience, Skills and Attributes
- You’re comfortable working with a variety of technologies (Adobe Softwares)
- You appreciate a good statistical analysis and the power of data-driven decisions, and you might like running A/B tests
- Design incredibly simple and beautiful printed and interactive experiences
- Push and evolve the brand guidelines to be more inspiring and influential
- Work closely with fellow designers, writers, producers, and strategists by giving and soliciting feedback in order to continually raise the bar
- Create influential design presentations that are supported by well-crafted and strategically sound design executions.
Please visit www.seekmi.com/app/jobs/ to return back to our careers page.