- You are passionate about problem solving, and enjoy using technology to solve complicated problems
- You can balance the perfect “right” answer with an answer that is practical to implement
- You have excellent research skills (and comfort with legal matters) and are able to ramp up quickly on new subjects
- You are self-directed and get excited about tackling complex, multi-dimensional problems
- You are able to synthesize qualitative and quantitative insights
- Create fact base and analysis detailing current Digital Strategy at Seekmi.
- Build/improve database + processes needed to improve Seekmi’s Digital Marketing activities.
- Work with broader category management team + product team to develop and test job category
- Work with operations team to implement Marketing activities.
- Marketing student preferred, with interest in high growth tech
- Skill in prioritizing and synthesizing research insights
- Ability to translate findings into actionable changes
- Excellent research, verbal and written communication skills