Want to work for a exciting, fun, and fast-growing start-up?
We are looking for exceptional people to help us grow our company into Asia’s next biggest thing! If you are smart, hard-working, and ambitious, this could be your opportunity to shine!
Seekmi is the premiere Service Marketplace in Asia. We help simplify the way people find local service providers such as fitness instructors, handymen, language tutors, and more. Seekmi is part of the prominent EMTEK Group, Indonesia’s largest and most successful media holding group, which runs SCTV, Indosiar, Liputan6.com, and more.
Seekmi is looking for a Customer Service Support based in Jakarta to start immediately. The role handles a full range of customer service tasks under the direction of the COO & Customer Service Manager.
Experience, Skills and Attributes
• Educate Seekmi Professionals on our site and teach them how to grow their business with Seekmi
• Obsess over customers and professionals by providing best in class customer support through multiple channels
• Participate in projects that will continue to help the company innovate and drive the customer experience
• Provide ongoing feedback to leadership team about the customer, professional and product
• Build up other team members by engaging in team meetings, team building activities and maintaining Seekmi culture
• Achieve a balance of high productivity and call quality
• Experience with Zendesk or Freshdesk
• Experience working with small business owners
• Willing to be flexible with your working hours.
• 1+ years in a Customer Service role
• Excellent spoken and written Bahasa Indonesia AND great listening skills
• Fast and accurate typing – at least 60 words/ minute
• Strong problem solving skills – you’re resourceful and will know our product so well that you’ll really understand what the customer needs
• Comfortable navigating multiple systems and getting up to speed very quickly with all of our online tools
• A positive, happy attitude that makes you want to delight our customers every day
• A belief in helping small businesses grow across Indonesia