SeekMi (SM) is a first of its kind in Asia Service Marketplace that will simplify the process of finding and engaging local service providers. We are changing the way people find and book services. It’s going to be a thrilling year, and we are looking for an incredibly talented person to innovate, drive employee engagement, deliver the best customer experience, and optimize performance as we aggressively scale.
- Manage a team of approximately 5 Customer Support Agents
- Mentor and help your team members to provide an exceptional customer experience, as measured through internal quality assessments and customer satisfaction surveys
- Manage your team to complete projects that enhance the customer experience and growth of the business
- Build a high-performing team that exceeds benchmarks in productivity and quality
- Lead projects that will help Seekmi improve on an as needed basis
- Help plan for the future and growth of the SeekMi Customer Support Center
- Obsess over your team to drive positive morale
- Experience working with small business owners
- Willing to be flexible with your working hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 2+ years in a Customer Service Management role
- Excellent coaching skills - your past team members want to follow you because you inspire and teach them to be better to help them reach their full potential.
- Strong problem solving skills and a natural talent for process improvement (kaizen)
- Customer obsessed – you will know our product and our users so well that you really understand how to create an exceptional customer experience through your team.
- Comfortable navigating multiple systems and getting up to speed very quickly with all of our online tools.
- A positive, happy attitude that makes you want to delight our customers every day.
- A belief in helping small businesses grow across Indonesia.