No. 1 Service Marketplace in Indonesia
Seekmi is the #1 Home & Office Care Service App in Indonesia, helping Indonesians with their laundry, cleaning, AC repairs, and more. We are changing the way people find and book services home care services and we have many exciting projects in the pipeline, setting 2018 to be a very thrilling year. We are looking for an incredibly talented person to innovate, drive employee engagement, deliver the best customer experience, and optimize performance as we aggressively scale.
We are recruiting for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency and growth of the business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and
Strategy and Vision
- Advise and assist the CEO on fundraising ventures, financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Serve as the management liaison to the board; effectively communicate and present critical financial matters at select board of directors meetings.
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the CEO informed of all critical issues.
- Designing and implementing business operations, business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives.
- Develops and implements growth strategies,
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance.
- Raises capital through banks or outside investors to help foster growth or obtain sales goals.
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers.
- Directs acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organisation goals.
- Evaluates newly implemented sales plans.
Team Development & Leadership
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the finance and operations teams (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
- Mentor, develop, establish and monitor staff performance using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and monitor and evaluate results.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Provides mentoring to all employees, including management.
- Motivates staff to meet or surpass organisational and sales goals.
- Coordinates with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees.
- Provides a system for employee salaries and benefits, and makes sure employees feel valued.
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise.
- Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the annual budget process.
- Ensure that the company is adhering to the strategic plan, delivering status reports to CEO.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Provide analytical support to the company’s internal management team including development of internal management reporting capabilities.
- Improve administrative and operational accounting services such as treasury management, accounts payable, and purchasing.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role (minimum 5 years of strong management experience).
- MSc/MBA and Bachelors in Engineering/Commerce from a top university is strongly desired, with a GPA above 3.5
- Strong international experience desired, living or studying 4+ years abroad
- Understanding of business functions such as Operations, HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Strong budget focused mindset
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving