If you are an Android Developer in Mobile Applications interested in building front-end, back-end and full stack services and interested in building platforms that may enable new devices or span multiple devices and device types then we are interested in you! As an iOS / Android Full Stack Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java so we expect you to have strong technical knowledge of iOS and Android mobile application development. Responsibilities
- Implement proof-of-concept prototypes for fast iterative testing.
- Solve tough engineering problems in unexplored domains.
- Collaborate with other engineers to integrate cutting-edge functionality into novel prototypes.
- Strengthen and expand upon prototypes for delivery to product organizations.
- Maintain constant awareness of new toolkits, libraries, data sets, APIs, web services as they emerge.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience or knowledge in software development for mobile platforms (Android and iOS preferred)
- Java programming experience or knowledge
- Rapid prototyping and software engineering skills in UI libraries across multiple platforms (primarily iOS / Android and web technologies).
- Experience or knowledge in creating back-end services and platforms that can be leveraged by user-facing applications and other services.
- Ability to quickly learn and use diverse tools and technologies.
- Strong attention to detail and resourceful ability to get any job done.
- Experience or knowledge with a user-centered design process and building for users’ needs.
- Had experience in building applications for multiple mobile platforms (e.g. Android, iOS).
- Solid foundation/experience in AOSP, C++, Tizen and deploying services like AWS, GCP etc. preferred