We have a data-driven culture, but we still feel like we’re only taking advantage of a fraction of the information we have to drive the right decisions for our customers, professionals and business. We’re looking for an Analytics Manager to work with teams across Seekmi to answer important strategic questions. You’ll report to the Director of Analytics but get to spend time working with teams across the organization, including product, growth, marketing and operations. You’ll be looked to not only to explain what’s happening but also to suggest how we react to the data.
You have a strong combination of analytical prowess, technical aptitude and business judgement. You’re focused on results, a self-starter and have a demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, progression and user engagement of a product.
- Partner with product, growth, marketing and ops teams to conduct in-depth quantitative analyses to drive strategic decisions
- Use a broad understanding of Seekmi’s product and strategy to come up with and prioritize key in-depth analyses to inform important decisions
- Conduct creative analyses to develop insights into complex questions
- Track and regularly report on key performance metrics
- Develop dashboards to empower other team members with data
- 3+ years experience in a quantitative or analytical role, preferably in tech, consulting, or finance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and exposure to Economics, Math, Statistics, Computer Science and/or Business.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Excel and SQL
- Proven experience in quantitative analysis
- A creative approach in developing actionable analysis and recommendations
- Sharp business judgement and ability to see past the noise in large datasets to summarize and present actionable insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and take on diverse projects and a strong track record of delivering against aggressive timelines