Seekmi (SM) is a first of its kind in Asia Service Marketplace that will simplify the process of finding and engaging local service providers. We are changing the way people find and book services. From handymen and electricians, to DJs and wedding photographers, you’ll find it all on SeekMi. SM is part of the EMTEK Group, Indonesia’s largest and most successful media holding groups and whose presence is rapidly expanding. It’s going to be a thrilling year, and we are looking for an incredibly talented person to innovate, drive employee engagement, deliver the best customer experience, and optimize performance as we aggressively scale. We’re looking for an experienced leader who is obsessed with training and understands what it takes to prepare our staff to create unforgettable experiences with our professionals and customers.
SeekMi is looking for a Accounting Officer based in Jakarta to commence in September 2015.
The Accounting Officer handles a full range of project tasks under the direction of the COO. Develop accounting process, financial statements / report, reconciliations, tax, audit, and independently handle finance projects.
Individual must be detail oriented and able to take initiative. Qualified accountant required, with project management experience preferred.
Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Provide daily support to the local operation in accounting, tax, & finance matters.
- Ensure monthly revenue billings issued timely and follow up on AR collection which includes submit sales invoices, prepare invoice (Faktur Pajak) to the customers.
- Leading client through step by step financial and billing process and ensuring billing has been set up properly.
- Create monthly: Journal Entries, TB submission, B/S Flux analysis, Retro PO report, Income Tax and Deferred Tax reporting, and Tax reconciliation.
- Create quarterly: Tax Package & Uncertain Tax Potion calculation.
- Create annualy: Cash Flow, P&L, B/S, Financial Statements, Corporate income Tax and Deferred Tax Calculation.
- Ensuring that internal controls as per company policies are being followed.
- Ensure all accounting records related to tax are timely, accurate, complete and reliable, as required by local tax regulation.
- Provide directions and ensure that company is operating in compliance with local tax regulation.
- Evaluate impact of any tax update and communicate to the relevant department.
- Review current business practice on regular basis and communicate to Corporate Tax Counsel should there is any potential tax risk might occurred in the future.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as MS PowerPoint and Excel.
- High integrity, strong in multitasking, communications, good problem solving, time management, interpersonal skills, and able to work independently.
- Proficiency at written and verbal communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.