No. 1 Service Marketplace in Indonesia
Seekmi's hiring!! We are currently looking for Accounting & Admin Officer to join the fastest growing startup today. Are you good with number accuracy and helping people? Looking for a challenge and creative ways to solve a problem? Then this is your calling! Send us your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preparing financial estimations/costing for any new partnerships
- Preparing monthly expenses analysis for management
- Processing payments to vendors and bill payments of several accounts
- Managing several company bank accounts: making and verifying customer payments
- Liaising with outsourced accountant for data required to prepare our financial reports (petty cash reports, bank statement reports, and reimbursement reports)
- Petty cash fund budget management and reporting
- Order office supplies and general office needs
- Employee Reimbursements processing
- On-boarding/off-boarding new employees & account access management
- Liaising with vendors and partners to sign/complete any documentation
- Informing vendors that payment has been made and also sending a payment receipt.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports for the team
- Provide general support to office visitor
- Preparing purchasing forms and invoices
- Conduct internet research when required
- Oversee and manage other office needs when required.
- Taking minutes of meeting
- At least 1-2 years of experience as an accounting/finance admin
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent from reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.5 required
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Basic accounting knowledge proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly initiative and responsible individual